Our MISSION – to love, to serve, to forgive.
- TO ENCOURAGE a self-determining, non-denominational, disperse network of companions that is not a building or a congregation but people. We offer a supportive environment for people of all faiths, uncertain faith and/or no faith.
- TO ENABLE each individual to define who the Holy One is for them as we embrace a life of simplicity.
- TO WALK alongside people who are called to leadership in their local faith communites and/or work-place. We are not a church, congregation, pseudo-community or denomination. We are not in ‘competition’ for members from other churches or with those churches themselves. We try to provide a sacred space for all too simple explore and deepen their relationship with God and with one another.
- TO WORSHIP in prayer, music, reading and interpretation of Scripture and contemporay and ancient writings
- TO NURTURE each other in spiritual growth, while respecting and accepting diversity within people’s lives.
- TO SHARE with and support each other in the daily and extraordinary events of our lives.
- TO HELP those in need without prejudice or judgment.