Our MISSION – to love, to serve, to forgive.
- TO ENCOURAGE a self-determining, non-denominational, disperse intentional adult network who offer a supportive environment for people of all faiths, uncertain faith and/or no faith.
- TO ENABLE each individual to define who the 'Meaning of Life" is for them as we embrace a life of simplicity.
- TO WALK alongside people who are called to leadership in their local communites and/or work-place. We are not a church, congregation, pseudo-community or denomination. We are not in ‘competition’ for members or in competition with others. we are simply not into 'members'! We try to provide a space for all too simple explore and deepen their relationship with life's deeper meaning and purpose and with one another.
- TO CENTRE through practices of mindfulness and contemplation, music, reading and interpretation of contemporay and ancient writings
- TO NURTURE each other in growing in our deeper selves, while respecting and accepting diversity within people’s lives.
- TO SHARE with and support each other in the daily and extraordinary events of our lives.
- TO HELP those in need without prejudice or judgment.